- Fully-furnished, newly-renovated luxury home
- Breathtaking views of the Bow River and Mountains
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, crib and baby-proofing featured
- Two Large Living Rooms
- Fully stocked open-concept kitchen
- Back-lit onyx wet bar (featuring additional sink, fridge, and microwave)
- Home theatre with 10-foot projector screen
- 2 indoor fireplaces, outdoor gas fire-table in upper deck sitting area
- Two balconies, including +400 square foot rear deck with panoramic bow river and mountain views
- Large BBQ and outdoor wood-burning fire pit
- 8 person outdoor hot tub with outdoor shower
- In suite Washer/Dryer with laundry supplies
- 2 car garage plus 3 outdoor parking spots on driveway
- Minimum 28 day lease term
This luxurious, baby-proofed 2022 square foot rocky mountain getaway is located directly on the Bow River in the center of Canmore. 5 minute walk to downtown Canmore. 5 minute drive to the Kananaskis Olympic Nordic center (cross country skiing and mountain biking network). 10 minute drive to Banff national park. Ski Resorts in the immediate vicinity include Lake Louis, Sunshine, Norquay, and Nakiska.
This newly renovated, fully furnished property includes 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, beautiful open concept kitchen leading to main deck, an 8 person hot tub, 2 car garage, 3 additional outdoor parking spots (driveway), +400 square foot deck with panoramic bow river and mountain views, in suite washer/dryer.
Upper Level: The upper level features a large great room in which a large dinning table and modern open concept kitchen spill into the main living room with a gas fireplace and views of the Bow River. Past the kitchen you access the master bedroom (with private deck and ensuite bathroom), a second bedroom, and a second full bathroom.
Lower Level: The lower level features two additional bedrooms, a third full bathroom, as well as a large second living area from which you can access the back yard and hot tub area. The comfortable lower living area features a home theatre system with a 10-foot projector screen, and a beautifully back lit onyx wet bar (with additional sink, fridge, and microwave for movie nights).
Outdoor Space: Enjoy stargazing from the 400 square foot upper patio off the back of the property. The large upper patio contains a large BBQ, and large sectional outdoor sofa that is wrapped cozily around an outdoor gas fire-table. The hot tub and outdoor shower are located on the ground level (below the upper deck) and connect to the back yard with a large lower deck that circles an outdoor wood fire pit. Just steps from the back yard a picturesque walking path follows the bow river, and connects easily to a network of walking paths, downtown Canmore, and the Nordic centre. A second balcony off the front of the property is connected to the master bedroom.
The minimum stay is 28 days as per Canmore by-law. Guests are required to sign a lease agreement.
• Maximum occupancy is 10 people and includes adults and children. This includes any person staying overnight, coming over for dinner or just popping by quickly.
• All tenants must be registered in advance.
• No pets allowed. No smoking allowed indoors. This is a wish of the property owner.
• No parties or events.
• Everyone must be over the age of 25 (or children living under the direct supervision of a legal
And finally, have fun, relax and enjoy the comfort and joy of our beautiful home.
Bedroom 1, Main Floor: King Bed
Bedroom 2, Main Floor: Twin/Single (Upper Bunk), Twin/Single (Lower Bunk) and Baby Cot/Crib
Bedroom 3, 1st Floor: Queen Bed (Lower Bunk) and Twin/Single (Upper Bunk)
Bedroom 4, 1st Floor: Queen Bed
Bathroom 1, Main Floor (Ensuite): Shower and Toilet
Bathroom 2, Main Floor: Shower/Bath and Toilet
Bathroom 3, 1st Floor: Shower and Toilet