Make the most of your Canadian Rocky Mountain adventure at the modern and well appointed Lodges at Canmore.
New for 2019: New Keurig coffee machine and insulating blinds.
- Professionally managed and cleaned
- Central Canmore location
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tubs
- Amazing mountain views
- Over-sized south facing covered balcony with BBQ and seating for 4. Enjoy in all weather!
- Fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher
- Fitness room
- Heated underground parking (complimentary)
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Memory foam mattresses on both beds
This unit has it all!
Relax and unwind at the end of your busy day in the heated year round outdoor pool and hot tubs. Take in the mountain views as you cook a BBQ or read a book on the private over sized balcony. Cosy up in front of the gas fire place and enjoy quality time with your loved ones or have a movie night.
This charming and modern condo is well suited to couples and small families who enjoy the finer things in life.
As you open the door you step into a open plan living, kitchen and dining area. The kitchen comes stocked with all of the pots, pans, bakeware and silverware you need to cook a feast and also has a large fridge and a dishwasher (aka peace keeper).
The lounge area has a double sofa bed with memory foam mattress, flat screen TV, cosy wingback chair and a warming gas fire place.
Step through to the queen bedroom with memory foam mattress, wardrobes, portable air conditioning unit and flat screen TV and then through to the bathroom.
You are welcome to take the kids down to the resort’s playground. If you’re sticking to that New Year’s resolution, check out the fitness center. Have an outdoor BBQ with friends at the resort BBQ area.
Please note, during winter and colder months the portable air conditioning unit will be removed from the unit.
The property is located in Canmore, Alberta. It is on the third level, access by a elevator. Below are shops and restaurants. It is a 5 minute walk to the main street (restaurants, galleries and shops) and a 5 minute walk to Policeman’s Creek and local walking trails. It is a 15 minute drive to Banff.
There is complimentary underground heated parking.
Do you want to stay in one of our properties but the minimum stay is too long for you? Please get in contact with us. We can put you on a wait list in case the minimum stay is shortened or we add a new property to our inventory that has a shorter minimum stay. We can also keep you on the wait list in case we can ‘Split the Week’. What we mean by split the week is we get one guest who wants to stay Monday to Wednesday and another guest who wants to stay Thursday to Sunday but the minimum stay is 6 nights. What we can do is take bookings for both guests and the reservations together will add up to the minimum 6 night stay. There will be an extra clean required and the cost of the clean will be split up based on the number of nights booked by each guest.
The AirBnB availability calendar is synced with our Internal Reservation System calendar during the day. If your dates are available and you meet the house rules, then you are welcome to book.
Rockies Rentals is a professional vacation rental company that assists visitors with finding the perfect vacation rental unit by combining the personal service associated with booking a unit direct with the owner, with the security and professionalism of booking with a company. We have a number of properties, including this property, available for your mountain adventure.
– Maximum occupancy is 4 people and includes adults, children and infants. This includes any person staying overnight, coming over for dinner or just popping by quickly. This is stipulated by our business insurance and we never exceed that limit.
– As per our insurance, all guests must be registered in advance. Send us a message and we will update your guest list.
– No pets allowed.
– No parties or events.
– Everyone must be over the age of 25 (or children travelling under the direct supervision of a legal parent/guardian).
– Please take your shoes off at the front door. This is a Canadian custom and it makes the lives of our cleaning team much easier and helps keep the property in tip top shape!
– Guests will need to sign our booking agreement. This is an easy digital process and we email all the information out when we confirm your booking.
– And finally, have fun, relax and enjoy the comfort and joy of our beautiful condo.
We, the team at Rockies Rentals, look forward to having you.
Grizzly 309 (Lodges at Canmore)
Bedroom 1: Memory Foam Queen Bed
Lounge Room: Sofa Bed with Memory Foam Mattress