Our Company Name may be “Rockies Rentals”, but you don’t need a Rental Property to use our services.
Our main goal in business (and in life) is to help people find joy. Sometimes that means the joy of Financial Independence from investing in Real Estate; sometimes it means the joy of visiting your Mountain Property; sometimes it means travelling away from Canmore (and knowing your home is secure in your absence, and your pet is loved).
We are here to help all Owners succeed.
Because we all succeed when we all succeed!
At Rockies Rentals, we offer Owners the personal service associated with working one-on-one matched with the security of using a professional service. Happy guests and owners have always been the foundation for our success. We have a handful of guests and owners to accommodate, so we can focus on making your experience the best possible. And since we know a lot about properties, we also assist owners in purchasing new properties, or taking care of their property while they are away. We offer a range of services to accommodate the different involvement levels of owners.
Vacation Rental Management:
- On Call Services: When the Guest can’t figure out the Remote Control. When a Coffee Carafe gets broken. When someone is lost, locked out, or otherwise needs assistance, we will be there.
- Reservations Office: Real Canmore-Based Humans answer our calls. The local touch has a huge impact on the Guest Experience.
- Advertising Galore: We take reservations for a number of area properties, which means we have a lot of ads bringing us leads every day. Guests can call one number and find a list of suitable units.
- Multiple Listing Service: We have access to a lot of Canmore Vacation Rental Inventory. So, when your unit has an unexpected emergency, we can usually find alternate accommodation for your Confirmed Guests. Heck, you can even decide that you want to use the unit personally, and we will find upgraded accommodation for the Guest.
- Professional Look: Our Management Fee includes Professional Photography, a Virtual Online Tour, Floor Plans, and Photo Staging.
- Guest Management:
- All Guest Correspondence. The calls. The emails. Negotiating of Check In Times.
- We keep track of Green & Red Listed Guests. Green = Good. Red = Not So Good.
- Guest Reviews are duplicated across advertising sites.
- Rate Management:
- Customized Dynamic Rates
- Rate Updates across all advertising sites
- Basic Maintenance: Loose Towel Bars. TV Mounting. Audio/Visual Trouble Shooting. Internet Protocols. Clogged Drains. Waiting for the Cable Guy. If it is in the wheelhouse of our staff, it is included.
- Professional Development: We attend 3-4 Vacation Rental Conferences per year, and have professional memberships out the wazoo. That’s a lot of knowledge and connections from which our clients benefit.
- Family First: You aren’t just a client, we’ve got your back.
- Condo Meetings? We attend those on your behalf, and report back to you.
- If we find a deal on something, we will offer owners a Bulk Order. …. and we are really good at finding deals!
- If we pick up a great tip, we will share it. This is who we are at our core. And we can’t NOT be us.
We could go on and on and on, but it would be a long list of what our fees include. It is easier to list what isn’t included:
- Major Maintenance: Things that require electricians and plumbers, or specialty equipment.
- Consumables: Toilet Paper, Tissue, Light Bulbs, etc. We get some pretty wicked deals, though. And we also know the best products.
- Furniture, Appliances, Linens: Your unit should be Fully Furnished. We have great suppliers, and can probably find you great deals … but the expense belongs to you.
What will it cost you?
25% Booking Commission + Cleaning Services ($40/Hour Cleaning, $1.75/lb Off Site Laundry) + 15% Mark Up on any Out-Of-Pocket purchases on your behalf
The Fine Print: The relationship between Home Owner and Vacation Rental Manager is like a marriage. Heck … we literally control access to your home, and manage a majority of your Home Expenses. Does anything sound more like a Spouse?
New Property Acquisition:
Are you buying a home in Canmore? We can help!
- Are you buying an Investment Property? Contact us first!
- We are the first to know if a Local Owner wants to sell their existing Investment Property.
- We know which properties have more revenue potential than others.
- Plus, we buy and sell so many properties that our Real Estate Professionals treat our contacts really well. Even better than the already high level of standard to which they naturally hold themselves.
- Do you need some guidance on getting your home set up? We have printed guides for Utilities, Mail Boxes, Internet, Phone, Cable/Satellite.
- Do you need a hook up with Local Vendors? Locksmith, Plumbers, Electricians, Contractors, IT Services
- Did you buy your home furnished, and now have a pile of stuff to take to the Thrift Store? We love this activity so much, that we don’t charge for it. Really. You don’t even need to be a client. We sell some of the stuff to cover our costs; some stuff gets redirected to our Staff or Client Properties, everyone is happy.
What will it cost you?
Depends on how much you need us to do. Let us know what you need.
Most fees are waived if you use our Service Providers. They pay us a Referral Fee. So yeah, you could buy a property through one of our trusted Real Estate Agents, and then we would provide these services at no cost to you. The cost is covered by the Real Estate Agent Referral Fee. … and they are more than happy to pay us a referral, and have a super happy client and and easy real estate transaction.
Emergency Cleaning/Concierge Services: When we say ‘Emergency’, we mean it! When your Cleaner doesn’t show up (or you forgot to schedule a cleaning). When your neighbour calls because 8 vehicles full of teenagers just pulled up to your unit with a sleeve of Red Solo Cups and enough Beer Kegs to build a wall. When you need a Real Human to respond in person to a sticky situation, we will bail you out quickly and professionally.
What will it cost you?
The Fine Print: We will only bail you out 2 times per year. By the 3rd time, you really need to ask yourself why we aren’t managing your unit while you sit on a beach drinking Mai Tais (or whatever strikes your fancy).
Technically, this isn’t an official service of our company. However, our staff
really likes House Sitting, and they really love pets.
We even have an office cat named ZeZe.
- Our Staff are Trustworthy. They have access to about $15 million dollars worth of Real Estate. They wouldn’t work for us if they didn’t have a High Level of Trustworthiness.
- Our staff have Property Management Experience, because that’s what we do around here every day. So they know how homes operate, and how to keep them maintained.
- All of our Staff are Cat Lovers, who cannot have their own cat (usually due to rental situations, or extensive personal travel)
- They often would be happy to escape their Roommates or Small Apartment for a while. And they all love meeting people, and helping people.
What will it cost you?
You can negotiate that with the person we refer to you.
It’s usually free, but Thank You Gifts are kindly accepted.