Make yourself at home in our great value, bright and cozy fully self-contained condo, situated in a convenient downtown Canmore location. Unwind on the lounge, have a BBQ on the balcony, cook a feast in the kitchen, soak up the stunning panoramic views of the mountains and walk downstairs to some fantastic restaurants.
- Location! Location! Location! Perched just above shops and restaurants or take a 5 minute walk into the main street of Canmore
- Rentals rates include all utilities (heat, electricity, water), High Speed Internet, Cable/Satellite
- Million dollar mountain views from balcony and lounge room.
- Fully Furnished
- In-suite laundry
- Recently updated – new gourmet kitchen and hardwood floors. Completed in 2017
- Gas fireplace
- Balcony with BBQ
- Dining Table with seating for 6
- Bell ExpressVu Satellite Flat screen HD TV with a selection of DVDs to choose from
- Use of day packs and picnic baskets
- Professionally managed
The property is perfect for couples, small groups and people with children.
The bright open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room allows for quality family time. Relax and unwind with a movie from the DVD collection or have a BBQ on the deck. This fully self-contained unit features a fully stocked kitchen, master bedroom with queen-size bed and en-suite with walk in shower, a second bedroom with a queen sized bed and a second bathroom with a shower and bath. There is a washer/dryer in the unit.
Nov-May (except Dec 21-Jan 6) $2550/month (Prorated to $85/night)
Rates are based on a minimum 28-night stay, and can be prorated on a nightly basis for stays that don’t follow the calendar (Example, Oct 12-Dec 8)
Dec 21-Jan 6 25% off Regular Rates
The property is located in Canmore, Alberta. It is on the second level, access by a private indoor staircase. Below are shops and restaurants. It is a 5 minute walk to the main street (restaurants, galleries and shops) and a 5 minute walk to Policeman’s Creek and local walking trails. It is a 15 minute drive to Banff. Trains are a factor in all Canadian Mountain towns. The property is along a train line, however, it is very well insulated against sound (and cold!). Bedrooms are on the opposite side of the condo from the train line and the train should not disturb even the lightest of sleepers. Watching the trains go past is actually quite fascinating and not just for the train buffs! Please read our guest reviews.
There is a large parking lot out the front of the condo that is shared by other condo residents and the businesses. You can park where you like and parking is free.
Please get in contact with the office.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 people and includes adults and children.
- As per our insurance, all tenants must be registered in advance.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties or events.
- Everyone must be over the age of 25 (or children travelling under the direct supervision of a legal parent/guardian).
- Guests will need to sign a lease agreement.
- And finally, have fun, relax and enjoy the comfort and joy of our beautiful condo.
We, the team at Rockies Rentals, look forward to having you.
Video Tour Summit Place 5B
Summit Place 5B (Long Term)
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Additional Sleeping Areas:
Queen Sofa Bed*, Living Room
*Sofa Bed folds out to reveal a mattress.
Bathroom 1: 3-piece, walk in shower
Bathroom 2: 4-piece, Shower/Tub Combo