Make yourself at home in our family friendly home, located close to downtown and the river. Trying to accommodate for more than 10 family members? No worries, book the house next door too! (Crawford House, sleeps 8, 3 bedroom, no pets, click here to view)
- Dog friendly! Up to 2 Dogs Allowed
- Free Wi-Fi
- BBQ and Shady Outdoor Patio
- Sunny second level balcony with stunning mountain views
- Fully stocked kitchen, including staple food items*
- Open plan kitchen and dinning room
- Large flat screen HD TV with satellite TV
- 10 minute walk or a 2 minute drive to the main street of Canmore. A 15 minutes’ drive to Banff
- 5 minute walk to the river and local walking trails
- In suite Washer/Dryer
Relax and unwind after a busy day of sightseeing and adventuring. The open home allows for large cook ups and a great place to spend quality time with your loved ones. Don’t forget to turn on the gas wall fireplace to set the mood while enjoying dinner! Step out from the kitchen onto our patio and have a BBQ or enjoy a glass of wine or cold beer.
On this main level is the open plan kitchen and dinning. You will also find two bedrooms each with a queen bed. There is a bathroom with a bath and the washer and dryer.
Take a walk upstairs to the TV lounge room that walk out onto the second level balcony/patio. Curl up and enjoy a movie from our selection of DVDs. There are 2 more bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with flexible options: either a king or 2 twins. There are 2 double futons. You will also find the second 3 piece bathroom with shower.
*Staple food items include flour, sugar, coffee, salt, pepper and some spices.
The 4th bedroom features flexible bedding options (two twin beds, or one king bed).
The front yard features a patio, seating area and BBQ. At the back of the house is a sunny second level patio/balcony with mountain views. The property is fenced in with a thigh high wooden picket fence.
Please get in contact with us to apply for a long term rental. We will check the availability. Minimum stay is 30 days.
The property is located in Canmore, Alberta. It is a 10 minute walk to main street (restaurants and shops) and a 5 minute walk to the river and local walking trails. It is a 15 minute drive to Banff. For security reasons, we do not disclose the exact location of the house.
- Maximum occupancy is 10 people and includes adults and children. This includes any person staying overnight, coming over for dinner or just popping by quickly.
- No parties or events.
- Please take your shoes off at the front door. This is a Canadian custom and it makes the lives of our cleaning team much easier and helps keep the property in tip top shape!
- Guests will need to sign a lease agreement. This is an easy digital process and we email all the information out when we confirm your long term stay.
- And finally, have fun, relax and enjoy the comfort and joy of our beautiful home.
We, the team at Rockies Rentals, look forward to having you.
Living is all on one level. To access any of the doors, you go up 1-2 steps.
1st Bedroom: Queen Bed and Double Futon
2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom: King Bed
4th Bedroom: King Bed or 2 twins
Living Area: Double Futon
Bathroom 1: toilet, vanity, bath/shower combo, washer and dryer.
Bathroom 2: toilet, vanity and shower.