To say that there is a lot to do in this area would be an understatement. As cliché as it sounds, there really is something here for everyone!
- Go Golfing … there are numerous award-winning courses in the area
- Silvertip Resort (5000-7300 yards)
- Stewart Creek Golf & Country Club
- Canmore Golf & Curling Club
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course (2806-3357 yards)
- Brewster's Kananaskis Ranch Golf Resort (2942 yards)
- Go skiing/snowboarding at a world-class ski resort
- Ski NorquaySunshine Village
- Lake Louise Mountain Resort
- Calgary Olympic Park
- Visit all of the amazing art galleries! There are numerous art galleries.
- Brush up on your Canadian knowledge at the Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show.
- Explore the area caves with Canmore Caverns Ltd.
- Tour the historic Banff Springs Hotel. http://www.fairmont.com/BanffSprings/
- Take a dip in the Banff Upper Hot Springs.
- Visit the Cave & Basin historical site and learn how Banff/Canmore came to be an international tourist destination.
- Don't miss the world reknowned Banff Centre and tour the various art installations and galleries, or take in one of the fine performances.
- Take a day trip to the Lake Louise area to visit Canada’s 2nd most popular destination (after Niagara Falls). You can rent a canoe or paddleboat on either Moraine Lake or Lake Louise.
- Visit the Columbia Icefield. Although the tour in the SnoCoach is quite amazing, you can walk onto the glacier for free.
- Visit Johnston’s Canyon and hike to the waterfalls.
- Take some time to explore Calgary.
- Visit the Calgary Zoo
- Learn about Alberta’s rich history at Calgary’s Heritage Park
- See the view from Calgary Tower
- Try the luge like an olympic athlete at Canada Olympic Park.