Make yourself at home in our family friendly home, located close to downtown and the river. Got many families coming with you? No worries, book the house next door too! (Crawford House, sleeps 8, 3 bedroom, no pets, click here to view)
– Dog friendly! Please see Pet Policy below
– Free Wi-Fi
– BBQ and Shady Outdoor Patio
– Sunny second level balcony with stunning mountain views
– Fully stocked kitchen, including staple food items
– Open plan kitchen and dinning room
– Large flat screen HD TV
– 10 minute walk or a 2 minute drive to the main street of Canmore. A 15 minutes’ drive to Banff.
– 5 minute walk to the river and local walking trails
– In suite Washer/Dryer with laundry supplies
– Includes a National Park Pass
Relax and unwind after a busy day of sightseeing and adventuring. The open home allows for large cook ups and a great place to spend quality time with your loved ones. Don’t forget to turn on the gas wall fireplace to set the mood while enjoying dinner! Step out from the kitchen onto our patio and have a BBQ or enjoy a glass of wine or cold beer.
On this main level is the open plan kitchen and dinning. You will also find two bedrooms each with a queen bed. There is a bathroom with a bath and the washer and dryer so you can go home with a suitcase of clean clothes!
Take a walk upstairs to the TV lounge room that walk out onto the second level balcony/patio. Curl up and enjoy a movie from our selection of DVDs. There are 2 more bedrooms, one with a king bed and the other with flexible options: either a king or 2 twins (please let us know at the time of booking which you prefer). You will also find the second 3 piece bathroom with shower.
Regardless of the number of sleeping areas available, we are only permitted to allow a maximum of 10 people (including adults, children and infants).
The front yard features a patio, seating area and BBQ. At the back of the house is a sunny second level patio/balcony with mountain views. The property is fenced in with a thigh high wooden picket fence.
The property is located in Canmore, Alberta. It is a 10 minute walk to main street (restaurants and shops) and a 5 minute walk to the river and local walking trails. It is a 15 minute drive to Banff. For security reasons, we do not disclose the exact location of the house.
Rockies Rentals is a professional vacation rental company that assists visitors with finding the perfect vacation rental unit by combining the personal service associated with booking a unit direct with the owner, with the security and professionalism of booking with a company. We have a number of properties, including this property, available for your mountain adventure.
– Guests are allowed to bring up to 2 dogs per booking. No other pets allowed unless written permission has been given by Rockies Rentals. All policies below apply to all pets.
– The owners must be with the pet at all times and the pet can never be left unattended at the property.
– No pets are allowed on beds or couches as respect to future guests.
– All pets must be registered with Rockies Rentals prior to the stay.
– All dogs must be house trained and are only allowed to go to the bathroom outside on the grass beyond the front fence. The owner must pick up and dispose of any dog waste right away and use the appropriate bear-proof garbage bin. Location and details are in the guest manual in the property. All other pets must be appropriately house trained to use the litter box or toilet pads in their cage or as supplied by the owners.
– Any soiling or damages caused to furnishings or carpet will result in damage fees. Fees will be based upon repair costs/cleaning costs and start at $50.
– Pets resulting in noise complaints will be charged an additional $75 fee.
– Maximum occupancy is 10 people and includes adults, children and infants. This includes any person staying overnight, coming over for dinner or just popping by quickly. This is stipulated by our business insurance and we never exceed that limit.
– As per our insurance, all guests must be registered in advance. Send us a message and we will update your guest list.
– No parties or events.
– Everyone must be over the age of 25 (or children travelling under the direct supervision of a legal parent/guardian).
– Please take your shoes off at the front door. This is a Canadian custom and it makes the lives of our cleaning team much easier and helps keep the property in tip top shape!
– Guests will need to sign our booking agreement. This is an easy digital process and we email all the information out when we confirm your booking.
– And finally, have fun, relax and enjoy the comfort and joy of our beautiful home.
We, the team at Rockies Rentals, look forward to having you.
1st Bedroom: Queen Bed
2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom: King Bed
4th Bedroom: King Bed or 2 twins
Bathroom 1: toilet, vanity, bath/shower combo, washer and dryer.
Bathroom 2: toilet, vanity and shower.